If your order was placed before 1st February 2020, your insurance will be provided by Trent Services.
You can contact them by phone (01285 626020) and ask for the claims department. Or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
For claims on orders placed after this date, please contact Specialty Risks. You can make a claim either:
Online at www.dsaclaims.co.uk
By telephone on 0330 100 0712 (calls are charged at a local rate or inclusive mobile numbers)
If you have any questions about the claims process, would like to request call back, or if you would like assistance in completing the claim form please email email@example.com
When completing the claims process please ensure you answer all questions honestly and with as much information as possible as this will speed up the process for you.
When to make a claim
If you believe something has happened to your equipment, then please let us know as soon as possible and we will ensure the correct team gets in contact with you. This could include:
- Your equipment has been stolen (any items received from Remtek)
- Cracked screen
- Keyboard/mouse pad damage
- Power supply/adaptors damaged
- Liquid spillage
- Equipment has been dropped
What isn't covered by the insurance
Please read the terms and conditions, however here are some significant and unusual exclusions:
- Theft from premises unless entry or exit was gained by forcible or violent means
- Normal wear and tear
- Loss of or damage to equipment in vehicles unless kept in a locked boot
- Theft of equipment in unattended vehicles unless the vehicle is locked, the equipment is out of sight and there has been forced or violent entry to the vehicle.
- Lost or misplaced equipment
- Computer viruses
If in any doubt, please feel free to contact Remtek who will be happy to advise you. You may contact Remtek.
- By phone on 0161 745 8353
- By mobile on 07814 778059 (text with your name), and we will ring you back.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org